We don’t mind admitting that here in Scotland, it’s frequently ‘dreich’ – dull, wet and bleak – in fact, we voted it our favourite national word not so long ago! Our g.Poppy ladies’ golf jacket is water-repelling, warmly wind-protecting yet soft and smooth, light and breathable made from our signature two-layer Storm Bloc fabric. Added stretch at the collar, cuffs and hem and a useful double-ended zip front extends the versatility of the fit, as does its raglan sleeve design and built-in four-way stretch, so you can complete a full swing with zero restriction and 100% comfort. Its lightweight fabric ensures it can be folded into a small space making it the perfect companion all year round.
- 100% performance polyester
- Achieves waterproof rating of 8,000mm and breathability of 5,000g/m2/24h. Discover our golf waterproof and breathability rating guide here
- Water repellent 2-layer Storm Bloc interlock jacket
- Raglan sleeves; Seam detail and shaped side pockets. High shine double ended zip
- Stretch binding at collar, cuffs and hem. Bound seams.
- Retro reflective Glenmuir Lady print above right hem