LitePower Standard Lithium Battery & Charger
The latest LitePower Lithium range is lighter, longer-lasting and offers greater compatibility than ever before. Available in Standard (2.1kg) and Extended (2.9kg) capacity options, the LitePower Lithium range is 75% lighter than Lead-acid equivalents and designed to fit any mainstream trolley through a universal connection system.
With three discharging options (Interconnect, Torberry or Eyelet), the latest models reduce the need for additional charging cables, while the specially-developed Torberry charging unit fully charges the battery from empty in less than five hours.
The LitePower Lithium range features an upgraded solid brass connection system offering superior conductivity, plus an upgraded battery management system (BMS) which continually optimises performance to maximise its life. As a result, its lifetime is at least five-times longer than a standard Lead-acid battery - backed up by a market-leading three-year warranty*.
The LitePower Lithium range utilises top quality Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4), which offers the most reliable, long-lasting and safest form of Lithium in the golf trolley sector.
- Market-leading 3-year comprehensive warranty (valid from 1st Jan 2017)
- 75% lighter than Lead-acid equivalent
- Five times longer lifespan
- Compact design
- Compatible with all major electric trolleys
- Soft touch bag with carry handle
- Recharges in 4.5 hours
- Supplied with high performance LitePower charger
- Integrated BMS for optimal performance & unrivalled reliability
- Weighs only 2.1kg
- Standard range capacity