S-Series Standard Lithium Battery & Charger
Over 90% of golfers are now opting for a Lithium battery to power their electric trolley because they provide a more reliable, high-tech and cost-effective alternative to traditional Lead-acid.
An integrated Battery Management System (BMS) protects the high-quality Lithium components and helps to provide a five-times-longer lifespan than the Lead-acid equivalent, backed up by a market-leading 5-year comprehensive warranty.
The lightweight and compact Lithium batteries are also designed to remain on the trolley when folded down*, to make it easier when travelling to and from the course and can be recharged from empty in less than five hours.
- 75% lighter (compared to Lead-acid equivalent)
- Five-times longer lifespan (compared to Lead-acid equivalent)
- Compact and stylish design
- Remains in place for easy transportation
- Recharges is less than 5 hours
- Integrated BMS offering optimal performance
- Unrivalled reliability
- Standard range capacity*
This battery will complete 18 holes on a Motocaddy single motored trolley when used in normal conditions. Battery capacity will reduce over time and can be affected by frequency of use, quality of care and charging conditions.